THIS IS HOW YOU GET A SAFER LADDER
According to the new EN 131 standard, a stabilisation base is required for ladders over 3 metres. With Telesteps Stabilisers, you get a more stable and safer ladder while maintaining all the benefits that a telescopic ladder is known for.
Many of the ladders on the market choose to implement a “stabiliser bar” in order to have ladders that meet the new requirement. But we at Telesteps believe that by going with a “stabiliser bar” you lose many of the benefits with a telescopic ladder: simple, compact and the ease-of-use especially in small and confined spaces. A stabiliser bar is there whether you need it or not. We have been thinking on how to create a solution that will maintain all the benefits and advantages of a telescopic ladder while making it safer and in accordance with the latest standard.
SAFER – STILL SMOOTH AND COMPACT
We have developed Stabilisers that will stabilise the ladder, making it safer and in accordance with the latest safety regulations in the EN 131 standard.
– Stabilisers are making the ladder safer, especially when you are working with heavy equipment at higher heights where the risk for slipping sideways increases, says Peter Heim, President, Telesteps.
Telesteps Stabilisers are easy to adjust with only your feet. When you are not using the ladder you can simply retract the Stabilisers on each side of the ladder. The ladder is safer and more stable but at the same time keeps all the features that you love with a Telesteps ladder: easy-of-use, compact and great design.
BENEFITS WITH TELESTEPS UNIQUE SOLUTION:
– You can quickly adjust Telesteps Stabilisers with just the touch of your feet without the need to bend down. Simple, quick and easy.
– There is only one correct position, that’s it. The ladder is compact when it comes to storage and transport.
– All the benefits of a telescopic ladder is maintained while you get a more stable and sturdier ladder.
– Telesteps Adjustable Safety Feet fits the Stabilisers.
– Patent pending.
Read more about Stabilisers on www.telesteps.com